in the ayer~ ayer ay ayer~
ye....
Bumped...@%^*^@%$#^%&%%&%^*%^

a myvi lost control keep turning and turning frm top of the mrr2 bridge till the btm of the bridge...
i was stunned...

a live car accident live infront of me..
and i am the victim..

no think too much..jz take up my phone and call jasper,js..
hlp..

out of 10min thy reach..

and i also walk to tat myvi and c hw was the situation...and tat time was crowded by `call man` and those 8 gua ppl..
all is malay`s =='
and nw i realize tat is the malay driver who did such sohai goin my lane without signal...
he gt shock... and wat i ask him he dint ans me...
jz say` lu tadi bawa sangat laju`..
( tat mean he dint c me frm the back so fast reach his car) i think..

thn a sohai call man who is the fatty...
threaten me ` lu siapa?` `lu siapa?`while i exchanging each other detail...

seem tat situation is nt suitable to argue about,v jz bring it to the police station...zz

and the time is 5am++ i think..
after summit report,oral confession wif those `Doggie` which wan $$ so much..
in police station thy wont listen to u without `agong head`
and detail i lazy to describe about..
it was realy unfair enuf...
fuck !!

i was exhausted wif those horrible terrible and vegetable stuft @@

so my fren , drive save drive smart...
cz it is realy `Ma Kao LAN HAI FAN` after u reach police station to settle those Shyt !!


and nw...
jz waiting my wife come back to me..
i miss u wife~
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Stephy said...

    lol..pity ler.. no wife no life ler XD  

  2. shon chong said...

    your tyre still new..
    crash until so kao lat..  

  3. Felix said...

    ya wor...
    damn bad luck meet those `pig`
    ==  

  4. Anonymous said...

    next time driving, be careful a bit ya~

    safe drive, save life