i just bored to explain to u all..
dont ask me why . . .
some time i know that you all is just joking with me..
but it have a limit..
and sometime that some joke is not suitable to take it as a joke ...
you all won`t understand what is the feeling when some of your buddies take` those` joke and fool you,that kinda feeling,sorry..i realy cant accept it..
and i not kindhearted that can let others step up in my head u know?
maybe we lack of communication or what else . i dont know ..
or maybe is i not that expert ?
or maybe is i realy need to change my lifestyle that cant join u guys enjoy the night i dont know..
and sorry to those friend that i hurt because i am too selfish when just enjoyed myself and forget others..
sorry..
actualy i am not the one u all thinking about..
even i myself also not realy understand and get what i thinking actualy~
dont force me,just let me alone..

0 comments: