Well 060109 is the 1st day of my second semester .
wake up at 6.25am == ( back to normal life ? i hope i will used to it = )
seem is the 1st day of the sem starts ,feel quite excited to U
unfortunately so many `suii` things happened to me ==



super blur face in the morning . having breakfast ==v

After that `start up my wife` sharp 7am


hmph...
Going to reach U

some shyt happened ==


see that ?a crystalie view inside my car =.='

a stone smash on my car wind screen . my tinted screen gone .. Fockus Sticker gone ==

so shuiii man ....


let show the wai yong look of my wife ==


even worst when i drive to garage at noon. see that ?? totally blind on the road ... @@





Cost me 400++ bucks to fix it back ==

what a Surprise in the BigMorning .

Going to pokai and pokai in the early of 2009 . . .





By the way,

Dai meng pat seii pit yao hao Fok rr~~

haha !!

0 comments: